With the rise of everything Spicy beef jerky is getting impacted. Why spend 7 dollars for a simple bag of jerky when you can make your own at home? This simple recipe will help you do that.
No matter what type of animal you hunt or fish. There is nothing better then some good beef jerky while out on the boat or in the tree stand. This recipe for spicy beef jerky will be the perfect snack with the perfect kick. This beef jerky recipe is the perfect recipe if you have not made beef jerky before. You wont need any of the fancy equipment besides a dehydrator and can be done with in 24 hours. never be caught with out a snack.
Use this recipe on any type of meat from regular beef to elk and everything in between.
1. slice the beef jerky in to 1/4 inch thick slices
2. Put 1 cup of vinegar in bag
3. Half teaspoon salt
4. half a cup of Bbq Sauce
5. half quarter cup of cajun seasoning
6. quarter cup garlic salt
7. 1/8 of a cup onion powder
8. Add a teaspoon of black pepper
9. quarter cup of hot sauce.
10. 2 pinches red peper flakes
11. Put sliced meat into a 1 gallon zip lock bag
For more recipes be sure to check out our cooking page here at the southwestern outdoorsman.